Eli and Katelynn had a little program after their last night of Bible School tonight. I know that these pictures aren't very good, but in the bottom picture Katelynn is in the front middle and Eli is next to her with his hand over his face. This is how they both stood during most of the program. They (the rest of the kids) did a cute sign language song as the last song. The teacher told us that Katelynn knew all of the actions. I pretty much just cried because I was laughing so hard at these two in the middle. I guess there was one other little girl who wouldn't even stand up. She kept the same look on her face during the whole program. It was hilarious!!!!
1 comment:
So cute...and so Eli!! They look adorable, I would have laughed the whole time too.
PS...there wasn't an official animal for rainbow week. There was a Rainbow Fish in the Mystery Box though!
Post a Comment