Monday, April 06, 2009
Goofy teeth and the return of Teddy
Over a month ago the string on Teddy's mouth came loose. Mr. Perfection REFUSED to have anything to do with Teddy until I fixed his mouth. We told him that maybe Grandma Cathy could fix him when we went to her house. Well, Teddy has been in my closet waiting to go to Grandma's, and I forgot to take him with. I thought Eli had forgotten also. Out of the blue the other day Eli said, "We forgot to have Grandma fix Teddy". I told him that Grandma would be at our house in a couple of weeks and maybe she could do it then. At bedtime last night he started sobbing thinking that Teddy was gone. When I went to my room to get the bear, Eli (crying) told Joel, "I didn't treat Teddy very well when the brown string came out of his mouth".
As for the teeth..... they were in his backpack after preschool today and in his mouth the rest of the day. He said that he got to pick something out of a yellow bucket on his birthday. Because of spring break, being at Grandma's, snow days, and flood days, this was the first day of school for Eli since his birthday on the 13th. He was glad to be back, and it was nice for the rest of us to get back to normal too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This picture should be your christmas card next year!!!! :)
Post a Comment