Sunday, April 26, 2009

Vacation

Joel and I took a short trip to Laughlin, Nevada. + Travel was a breeze.
- Our room was gross.
+ We had a lot of fun together.
- Joel lost way too much money.
+ The weather was beautiful.
- The pool was freezing.
+We got to spend some time with Joel's Aunt, Uncle and cousin.
+ I read a book (my only goal for vacation).
+ Grandma Cathy took great care of the boys!
+ + Joel is ready to take more vacations!!!
- This is the only picture I took.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like overall a good time. What book did you read? -Kel

Unknown said...

Good for you guys! A well deserved vacation!

Jennifer said...

Well, at least the pluses outnumber the minuses! Glad you guys had fun!! And wow, the slots take dollar bills now? I'd be a goner!