Thursday, April 02, 2009

strange

Joel and I had subs for lunch yesterday. I put half of mine in the fridge for lunch today.

Noah woke up at 6:30 this morning. I turned on the TV for him and fell back asleep on the couch for a little bit. While I was sleeping, I had a dream.

DREAM: Joel's dad was here, and as I was sleeping on the couch, he and Noah ate breakfast. When I got up, I noticed the wrapper to my sub sandwich was lying on the table. I thought it was weird that they ate my sandwich for breakfast.

7:30 am:
Me: "Noah, what do you want for breakfast?"
Noah: "A sandwich"
Me: "You want a peanut butter sandwich (the only kind of sandwich I have ever made him) for breakfast?"
Noah: "No, a sandwich"
Me: What kind of sandwich? Do you want an egg sandwich?"
Noah: "leaves" (aka lettuce, which is something I VERY RARELY have around the house, but I bought some yesterday)
Here is Noah eating his ham and lettuce breakfast sandwich!

1 comment:

erin said...

Freeeaaakkkkyyy.......